Monday, March 13, 2017

Obligatory First Post - Fun Facts About Me!

Welcome to the very first post of Pacis & Paddles. I am so excited to be starting this blog and share my thoughts on everything DDlg, Littles, Caregivers, and much more. The blog itself is still a work in progress but I'm so excited about it that I wanted to launch early. In the coming weeks/months, there will be some exciting additions to the blog including my very first adventure into vlogging, my new etsy shop, and much more!

For now however, I thought it might be nice for you to know more about me, both Little and Big versions. What better way than with a list of fun facts!


  • My Little age is around 3ish. I still use a paci and sippy cups, but I am pottytrained!
  • My favorite colors are pink, lavender, and light yellow.
  • I love to color!
  • My favorite Little food is fruit snacks.
  • My favorite Little drink is cherry apple juice.
  • I love Hello Kitty.
  • I only go into Little Space when Daddy is around to take care of me properly.

  • I am 43 years old, but I'm told all the time I look much younger. Yay!!
  • I'm married to my Daddy Chappy and have two wonderful stepkids.
  • I'm a stay at home mom because I have severe GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder), Social Anxiety, Depression, and self-harm issues.
  • I'm Bisexual
  • Chappy and I are Poly. We are currently on the hunt for a wonderful woman to join our happy clan and either be a Sister or a Mommy to me.
  • I'm a baby Wiccan, I just started studying Wicca a few months ago but I love it!
  • I am a major geek
  • My favorite colors are hot pink and black.
  • I am obsessed with true crime documentaries and horror movies.
Thank you once again for visiting my blog. Keep checking back because there will be much more very soon!