Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Being Little With Littles - CG/l In A Home With Children

I am proud to say that I am part of a somewhat elite group in the BDSM community. Not only am I a Little, but I am a Little with two step-kids of my own (8 and 10).

It is an interesting dynamic to say the least. I am extremely lucky that Chappy has raised his kids to be open minded individuals thus far. Introducing the DD/lg dynamic into the home with them around has been fairly easy because of that. So how do we handle all the different aspects of our DD/lg lifestyle with them around? It's actually pretty simple.

Since I am 99% a Non-Sexual Little, Sitting the kids down and explaining the dynamic to them was fairly easy. Since they already knew about my mental struggles, they understood me using DD/lg as a coping mechanism because what do kids do when they are stressed? They play! 

Next when we explained about the stuffies, pacis, sippy cups, onesies and about how their Dad was my Daddy when I'm in Little Space and there were many slightly uncomfortable giggles. Then, my 10 yr old looked at me and said, "That's pretty cool mom, and if it makes you happy you should do it!"

We then laid down some ground rules, no discussing DD/lg at school or outside of the house (I'm already thought of as the weird mom with pink hair at their very conservative school), and when we are out as a family if they want to talk about it, they call it "Meremere time".

As for Little Space, the kids LOVE it. Most of the time when I go into Little Space, they join in on the fun and play with me, and enjoy thoroughly when they get to tattle on me to Daddy when I'm being bratty. It's extremely fun being on their level for all of us.

Are you a Little that has children? We would love to hear about your experiences, so tell us about them in the comments!